At NH Hoteles, our internship programmes are one of our main sources of recruitment, with 70% of the students who complete one of these programmes going on to join the Chain.
Our main selection criteria are potential and attitude. So if you are interested in becoming part of a multinational leader in the urban hotel industry, this is your opportunity.
We offer two types of internship programmes:
Hotel internship programme:
Profile: Students of hotel management, those undergoing training in professional cooking, services, lodging, administration and management, building facilities management and electricity, as well as Master's degree students, especially those focusing on hotel management.
- Internships in: Reception, internal sales, kitchen, room, floor and maintenance departments.
- Duration: 3 to 6 months (renewable).
- Available in: every country in which we operate.
Internship in central services:
Profile: Students with any degree or course background. In particular, business administration and management, tourism, engineering and law, as well as students with professional training in management and administration. A high percentage of students in the central services (office) internships are pursuing their Master's degree, which may or may not be related to the hotel industry.
In any country where we maintain central services, particular value is placed on having a high level of proficiency in English, in addition to fluency in the local language.
- Internships in: Marketing, central reservations, electronic distribution, finance, administration, environmental and engineering, human resources, procurement and sales departments.
- Duration: Between 6 and 12 months.
- Available in: The central offices of each business unit.
If you fit the profile and you would like to be part of the NH Experience, we encourage you to check out the available internships