Bachelor of Education (BEd) in Adult Education
Certificate in Adult Education
Now accepting applications for Fall 2014 (September 2014)
The classroom-based and online Adult Education undergraduate degree or certificate programs from Brock University will take you to a new academic and professional level.
Our part-time programs are ideal whether you are currently working in adult education or you are about to take your first steps toward your future in adult education.
We let you set your academic and career goals. Enhance your understanding and abilities as an adult educator by choosing one of the following routes:
– as your first university degree – it’s unique in Ontario
– as a subsequent degree – your previous post-secondary academic studies will be considered for advanced standing credits
– if you take the five courses semester to semester you can complete the program in about 18 month
Life is busy. Flexibility and options are important. The choices are there for you to find the best fit:
- Distance learning – take our Adult Education courses online or face-to-face and close to home – we hold classes in communities across Ontario
- Combine online and classroom learning from course to course as you move through the program
- We hope that you complete your program in a timely manner but recognize that you may need to take a break here and there – we’ll keep your student status active
We’re here to help – contact us in the Centre for Adult Education and Community Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 905 688 5550 x5547.
We may be visiting your region in the near future – check our schedule of Information Sessions for upcoming dates.
Please note: If your interest is in working as a teacher of children or adolescents (primary/junior, junior/intermediate or intermediate/senior), you should be looking to the BEd leading to the Ontario Certificate of Qualification. For more information about that program and its requirements, please visit the Teacher Education web site.