A mutually beneficial programme A mutually beneficial programme
The Graduate Internship Programme offers you the chance to secure a paid internship of up to 12 weeks with a local organisation. It’s the perfect way to enhance your CV and develop your skill set after graduating from University.
Looking for an opportunity to start your career?
The Graduate Internship Programme is here to help you! We can offer you the chance to secure a paid internship of up to 12 weeks with a local organisation. It’s the perfect stepping stone between university and your first job, and a smart way to enhance your CV and develop your skills after graduating. Register now. It is the easiest way to keep informed about our ever-changing portfolio of opportunities.
- Relevant graduate-level experience in a real-world environment
- A chance to develop your skills in preparation for your ideal career
- The opportunity to participate in real working projects that will develop your expertise and enhance your CV
- A work-based reference to complement your academic reference
- Perfect chance to “test the waters” in the sector or industry of your choice
- Money! Paid monthly in arrears at ?6.31 per hour, so you can earn while you boost your career (subject to tax and NI)
- Some opportunities will fit around your existing commitments – work part-time or flexible hours.
- A challenge which will test your potential and increase your self-confidence
- An invaluable opportunity to shape your future
What our interns say.
“Every day can be so different. I’m often out on site in the countryside liaising with contractors, gathering market research from shops or ringing and writing to local businesses to develop our links with them. The range of things that is involved with developing a business like this means that I have been exposed to, and had to learn about, financial forecasts, capital investments, loans, obtaining quotes, and all about different building trades from underfloor heating and road building to the ins and outs of installing a cess pit. I doubt that I’d have got such experience, working alongside the owners and managers, working anywhere else at my age and experience level.”
Trevor Aslan – The Great Barn
“Internships provide valuable work experience, which has provided me with something interesting and varied to talk about at interviews.”
Emily Stocks – Anglian Chemicals
“My internship at BeWILDerwood has been a valuable and enjoyable experience. [It] has given me the perfect chance to put the knowledge and skills I gained during my degree to good use, something that I had not had the opportunity to do since graduating.”
Carl Trett – BeWILDerwood
“I would definitely recommend the Internship Programme to graduates – it’s a great way to build connections in your chosen industry and gain invaluable experience.”
Justine Wallace – Pure Content
To be eligible for the programme you must have graduated within the last five years, and hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher in any subject. You must be able to work without restriction in terms of visa/permit requirements. Students due to graduate this year are welcome to register, but please note that you will not be eligible for an internship that is due to commence before you graduate.