Work with us
CfBT exists to provide education for public benefit worldwide. We regularly recruit for a wide variety of exciting roles to support our work in the UK and across the world. Search our vacancies and apply online.
What we do
Our work focuses on six key areas of activity and we recruit for a wide variety of roles across these disciplines:
- school improvement
- school management and ownership
- reforming national level education
- support for languages learning
- education outside the mainstream
- employability services.
Where we are
CfBT’s head office is in Reading, UK, and we have established offices in south-east Asia, the Middle East, Africa and India from which we support our worldwide portfolio of projects and contracts.
Work with us
CfBT offers a wide variety of exciting career opportunities for those who want to make a real difference to the lives of learners. We recruit high-calibre individuals across a variety of roles both in the UK and overseas to support our international portfolio of projects. CfBT regularly recruits for the following roles:
- Consultancy – consultants for UK and international roles
- Teaching abroad – English language teachers to teach overseas
- Office support – we recruit for head office, regional and international roles
- School inspections – inspectors in England (including Ofsted) and the Middle East
- Schools – teachers as well as support and administrative staff
- Teaching in an alternative setting – teaching posts in prisons and learning centres
- Head office – finance, HR, managerial and administrative roles
- Careers advice – CEIAG advisers.
Potential candidates can also register for our job alerts service to receive notifications when we post new opportunities on our website.
CfBT has a growing portfolio of clients seeking high-level consultancy, training and research services within the education sector. If your career has taken you beyond the classroom and into consultancy, we would like to hear from you. We regularly have opportunities for consultants, researchers, subject specialists and interim staff to provide services to various schools, government agencies, aid donors and private clients in the UK and around the world.
Equality and diversity
CfBT Education Trust is committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. CfBT Education Trust aims to create a culture that respects and values each others’ differences, that promotes dignity, equality and diversity, and that encourages individuals to develop and maximise their true potential. We are committed wherever practicable to achieving and maintaining a workforce that broadly reflects the local community in which we operate.