Please submit your application by:
- This is a competitive program. Candidates will be selected on a merit basis.
- Due to high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted after the application deadline.
- Internship applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Candidates may apply for more than one term, but will only be contacted regarding the most current term.
- International candidates are responsible for securing their U.S. work permit.
- All candidates are responsible for their own accommodation (and relocation, if applicable) in New York City.
- No calls or e-mails please regarding application status.
In addition to paid internships, Doctors Without Borders participates in work/study programs for those who qualify.
If applying to more than one internship position, please send a separate application for each position.
Example: If you are applying to the Web Internship for the Fall 2014 program, then your email Subject line should be: Web Intern – Fall 2014.
Note: Preferred document submission format is PDF. If submitting a Word document, please save it in Word 2005 format.