The Chevron IT internship program offers the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working for a technically advanced global organization. You’ll work with a team of Chevron IT professionals using leading-edge systems and tools to create innovative solutions. You’ll also get to learn more about Chevron and future job opportunities with us as we learn more about you.
Who We Hire
We’re looking for students who are working toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or a related technical or business field.
What You’ll Do
As a Chevron IT intern, you’ll:
- Work in a team environment where you’ll collaborate with others and continue to grow your skills in areas such as applications delivery, consulting, applications development, project management, NT infrastructure and SAP business analysis.
- Work with leading-edge technology to meet the challenges of the energy industry.
- Spend your summer learning about the energy industry and gaining invaluable experience working on challenging projects at a leading global organization.
Chevron IT provides business analysis, development of software applications, distributed computing, and database technologies. Application tools include:
- SAP/SAP portals
- Business Intelligence
- Infrastructure components
- JDE Enterprise One
- Unix O/S
- Windows O/S
- Security software systems
Where You’ll Work
You may work at one of our many U.S. locations, including:
- Bakersfield, Concord, Richmond or San Ramon, California
- Houston, Texas
- Covington, Louisiana